Delphi survey - definition of a core set of outcomes (COS) for non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL)
Welcome to the NHL Delphi…
This Delphi survey aims to define a minimum set of outcomes, a core outcome set (COS), for future NHL trials consensus agreed by different stakeholders.
For more information about COS, please take a look at this COMET video.
- Rating of all outcomes will take you 20 – 30 minutes
- After rating the outcomes your comments and additional outcomes are highly appreciated
- After the first round, you will be invited to take part in a second round, expected a few weeks later
- After all Delphi rounds you are invited to take part in a face-to-face consensus meeting
- During the survey your personal data will be stored on a secure server by the DelphiManager at the Unversity of Liverpool
- After completion of the survey all personal data will be deleted
More informations of how the Delphi survey works can be seen in a separate protocol, published in soon on COMET and HARMONY webpages.
Please register now and you will receive a registration email with login-details.
All DelphiManager data is stored on a secure server in the University of Liverpool data centre. For more information please contact email@example.com