Thank you for agreeing to take part in the survey. The aim is to identify the most important outcomes that should be reported by all surgical trials for gastric cancer (a 'core outcome set').
There are two rounds to the survey. We will contact you when round 2 is ready to complete.
Please click here to read the 'participant information sheet' before completing the survey.
We have produced some English-language videos explaining the study and how to complete the survey. These can be found here.
Your consent to take part
By completing and registering your details, you confirm the following:
1. I confirm I have read and understood the participant information sheet dated 29th June 2018 (version 2) for the GASTROS study and have had the opportunity to ask questions.
2. I understand that my participation is voluntary and that I am free to withdraw at any time, without giving any reason, without my medical care or legal rights being affected.
3. I understand that there are 2 rounds of the survey and that I agree to be contacted to take part in round 2.
4. I agree to be contacted about the results of the study.
5. I agree to be contacted to take part in future stages of the GASTROS study.
6. I agree for data collected in this study to be used in future research projects conducted by the University of Manchester or Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
7. I understand that relevant sections of data collected during the study may be looked at by responsible individuals from the University of Manchester, from regulatory authorities or from Manchester University Foundation Trust, where it is relevant to my taking part in the research. I give permission for these individuals to have access to this data.
If you have already registered, please click here
If you have forgotten your login details please click here
All DelphiManager data is stored on a secure server in the University of Liverpool data centre. For more informatation please contact email@example.com